I was getting a bit fed up going to one of my other blogs to get to the two new blogs on WordPress which I had imported from Blogger. Everything else has worked perfectly fine but with the new templates there is no Meta sidebar widget so you can put the Login on the front page. Yes, I can go to wordpress.com and login in then go to select site and then WP-Admin. I can use one of my original WordPress blogs and do similar. I just find it easier to go straight to the blog I want to make a post on. I have made my own widget and it means I don’t have the other data from the WordPress plugin. I just want to be able to login and I want to be able to go to WP-Admin.
How do you do it?
1. Go to Appearance > Widgets
2. Select a Text widget and drag it to the sidebar. It will automatically open up.
3. Give your widget a title like Meta or Login or whatever you want.
4. Paste this text. The first is the login, the second is WP-Admin.
5. Change the URL to YOUR blog address i.e change https://upanatom.wordpress.com to your blog address.
6. Check the box for automatic paragraphing.
7. Save and close.
Easy when you know how and for me it is much easier to manage my blogs.